In-Depth Leak Detection Services in Dunedin, FL
Water leaks should never be taken lightly by any homeowner or business, as they can cause serious damage and result in costly repairs. The inconvenience stretches beyond that, as leaks can pose health risks due to mold growth and present potential safety hazards. Farrell Plumbing, your trusted plumber in Dunedin, FL and nearby areas, uses non-invasive techniques to accurately detect leaks and promptly address them before they worsen.
Look Out For These Signs
Plumbing leaks aren’t always easy to identify, especially when located under the slab or behind walls. When left unchecked, water can start to seep in and compromise the structural integrity of your property. Before the problem gets out of hand, call for precise water leak detection if you notice any of the following:
- Low water pressure
- Spiking humidity levels indoors
- Wet spots on walls, floors, or ceilings
- Dripping sounds from the tap, even when it’s turned off
- An unexplained increase in water bills
Biggest Causes of Leaks And Where You May Find Them
One common cause of plumbing leaks is corrosion, which can slowly erode and weaken the pipes. Leaks may also result from clogs in the drain lines or a sudden change in water pressure, such as when you flush a toilet. Other causes include age and wear-and-tear of the pipes, poor installation, or damaged seals.
Leaks are usually found near fixtures like sinks and toilets due to their frequent use. However, they can also occur under the slab foundations, on walls, or in other hard-to-reach places. This is where our underground leak detection services come in handy.
Professional Leak Detection Services Are Beneficial In Several Ways
Relying on expert leak detection is the best way to ensure accuracy and safety. Here are some of the advantages you can expect when you work with a licensed plumber:
- Accurate identification and location of the leak
- Non-invasive detection techniques
- Quick resolution without causing further damage to your property
- Cost savings in the long run by preventing potential water damage.
How We Detect Leaks
Our technicians are trained to use the latest tools and techniques to find the source of the leak. We use pressure testing to pinpoint any drop in the pressure and tiny high-definition cameras equipped with LED lights to inspect the internal plumbing. We also use ultrasonic leak detectors to listen for vibrations caused by leaks in hidden pipes.
Why Locals Always Count on Farrell Plumbing
There might be many plumbing companies offering leak detection services in your local area, but Farrell Plumbing stands out for its commitment to providing superior customer service. Here’s why you wouldn’t go wrong with us:
- We are a team of experienced, licensed technicians.
- We use the latest tools and technologies for accurate leak detection.
- We provide cost-effective solutions without compromising on quality.
- We’ll be there on time and not leave until the job is done.
Contact Our Leak Detection Pros Today
If you suspect a plumbing leak, don’t hesitate to speak to a leak detection specialist at Farrell Plumbing. Call us or schedule your appointment by filling out our online form.